2016 – Present, Faculty Associate School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning, Arizona State University.
- Geography of Natural Resources (online course)
2009 – 2015, Teaching assistant, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning, Arizona State University.
- Society and Environment
- Introduction to Physical Geography (full lab instruction duties)
- Geography of World Crises
- Geography of the Middle East and North Africa
2008 – 2009, Instructor for graduate student GIS workshop series (lectures and labs), Indian Ocean World Centre, McGill University.
2008, Teaching assistant, Department of Geography, McGill University.
- Earth’s Changing Surface (introduction to geomorphology)
2006 – 2008, Teaching assistant, Department of Geography, Planning and Environment, Concordia University
- GIS for Environmental Impact Assessment (graduate level course, full lab instruction duties)
- Advanced GIS
- Geographic Information Systems
- The Natural Environment: Air and Water
I also have a professional background in outdoor education (1997 – 2005)